The Adverse Rights indemnity policy (also known as Obstruction of Rights, Unknown Rights/Easements, Enforcement of Rights or Third-Party Rights) is designed for situations where the title deeds or Land Registry entries indicate that your property, being used for commercial or business purposes, is subject to rights in favour of other people (e.g. rights of way or rights to excavate for minerals or to take produce) but those rights are neither visible nor known to have been exercised.
During the last 12 months, the property must have remained occupied and not have been altered or extended.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £115.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.