The Environmental Search – Failed policy (also known as Contaminated Land) is designed for the situation where an environmental search against your desired commercial property discloses a risk of contamination which cannot be dismissed without further enquiries.
The Environmental Search must not disclose past heavy industrial use (e.g. petrol-filling or railway station, quarry or landfill site).
Construction of the property and any alterations, additions, extensions or conversions to it must have been completed at least 12 months before commencement of cover and the property must have been occupied throughout the last 12 months.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £180.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will remain in force for 15 years from the date of commencement
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.