The Flying/Creeping Freehold indemnity policy is designed for the situation where part of your commercial freehold property (not being a freehold flat or maisonette) extends over or under adjoining premises and you are unable to enforce necessary repairs to such adjoining premises for the support and protection of your own property including where the adjoining premises are either uninsured or inadequately insured.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £110.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will remain in force for 25 years from the date of commencement
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.