The Lost Title Deeds indemnity policy (also known as ‘Missing Documents’) is designed for the situation where all or some of the title deeds to your commercial property have been lost, destroyed or mislaid prior to the commencement of cover. If the title is not registered, you will be required to provide a statutory declaration confirming various details. The person handling your conveyancing will explain the content of the declaration and the form it will have to take.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £75.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.