The Missing Particulars indemnity policy (also known as ‘Missing Documents’) is designed for the situation where deeds or documents to a commercial property are mentioned in the Land Registry entries but have not been supplied to the Land Registry and could contain matters adversely affecting the property, full particulars of which are unknown to you and to the person who sold you the property.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £70.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.