The Registered Possessory Title policy (also known as Possessory Title) is designed for the situation where part of an occupied commercial property is registered at the Land Registry with possessory title only. It covers unknown rights, restrictive covenants, and interests affecting part of the property registered with possessory title only.
The majority of the land, including most of the building(s), must be held with full title.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £75.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for commercial properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.